Diabetics today have a choice in treatment of diabetes. These treatments include the conventional treatments in addition to complementary and alternative treatments.
Natural treatments for diabetes are those that are not classified as the standard Western medical practice. These treatments fall into the complementary and alternative medicine categories. These two are made up of everything from diet and exercise to mental conditioning and lifestyle changes. Examples include acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatments, yoga, hypnosis, biofeedback, aromatherapy, relaxation, herbal remedies, massage, and many others.
Partaking in dietary changes and exercise as a form of natural treatments for blood glucose management, can help many people avoid the long-term complications associated with diabetes. Here are a few things to incorporate into your lifestyle:
- Use a diabetes meal plan. This may be obtain from your healthcare provider.
- Eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables, fish, lean meats, chicken or turkey without the skin, dry peas or beans, whole grains, and low-fat or skim milk and cheese.
- Keep protein to about 3 ounces (or the size of a deck of cards). Bake, broil, or grill it.
- Decrease your fat and salt intake look for foods that are low in fat and salt.
- Increase your fiber eat foods such as whole grains cereals, breads, crackers, rice, or pasta.
- Get 30 to 60 minutes of physical activity on most days of the week. Brisk walking is a great way to move more.
- Get to and stay at a healthy weight by using your meal plan and moving more.
- Ask for help if you feel down. A mental health counselor, support group, member of the clergy, friend, or family member who will listen to your concerns may help you feel better.
- Manage your stress level. Being stressed can raise your blood glucose. There will always be stress in life, look for ways to handle it better.
- Stop smoking. If you have been unsuccessful, seek help from your healthcare provider.
- Take medicines even when you feel good. Ask your doctor if you need aspirin to prevent a heart attack or stroke. Tell your doctor if you cannot afford your medicines or if you have any side effects.
- Daily foot care check your feet for cuts, blisters, red spots, and swelling. Call your health care team immediately about any sores that do not go away.
- Oral hygiene brush and floss your teeth every day to avoid problems with your mouth, teeth, or gums
- Check your blood glucose. Test your blood sugar as directed by your healthcare provider. Take any recordings to your doctor visits.
- Check your blood pressure if your doctor advises.
- Report any changes in your eyesight to your doctor.
Many people are also turning to natural remedies to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Below are some of the natural remedies that are having a tremendous impact not only with aiding in glucose management, but also with other complications diabetics are often faced with.
Ayurhelpshop is giving you best natural remedies to cure diabetics
Salacia Extract: Research has indicated that consuming salacia extract on a daily basis can be effective in lowering blood glucose, serum cholesterol, triglycerides and increasing HDL (the “good” cholesterol) levels.
Omega 3 Fish Oils: The Omega 3 Fish Oils have many health benefits, in addition to those for the brain, joints and throughout the body. Omega 3 fish oils also help promote cardiovascular health and maintain optimum blood pressure and cholesterol levels, common challenges for individuals with elevated blood sugar.
There is no doubt that in today’s market people are seeking both natural and alternative treatments for their diabetes and diabetes related conditions. However, there are many choices being marketed, thus choosing the right one isn’t an easy process.
If you want to know more visit here, http://ayurhelp-shop.com/2018/02/05/ayurveda-health-benefits-of-black-jamun-fruit-or-jamboo/